Holistic Doctor Helena MT
Naturopathic Doctors Are Holistic Doctors
Holistic Doctors Treat The Whole You, Not Just Separate Parts Of You
Holistic Doctors Practice A Patient-Centered Model of Medicine
As a naturopathic doctor and a holistic practitioner, Dr. Tony has an immense respect for natural medicine and the innate healing ability of the human body. When employing a holistic approach to treat the whole person rather than just individual parts of the body, Dr. Tony is always amazed to see seemingly unrelated symptoms and complaints mysteriously disappear.
While science and technology has led to great strides in improving patient outcomes in many areas of medicine, Dr. Tony is gravely concerned that the fundamentals of good health are falling by the wayside.
Dr. Tony considers himself a partner with you in your healing process and he strives to educate and empower you to make your own informed healthcare decisions for yourself. Most importantly, he aspires to be compassionate, nonjudgmental and flexible in his practice. Dr. Tony feels privileged to work with you on your health journey regardless of race, religion, politics, sexual orientation or vaccination status. He believes that you have a right to a healthy, happy life.
When not practicing naturopathic medicine, Dr. Tony loves nature and the outdoors and it is in nature that he feels closest to the Divine. He enjoys running, hiking, backpacking, camping, skiing and snowboarding.
Dr. Tony's Musings:
1) "The human body truly does heal itself, otherwise humans would have been extinct long ago."
2) "All humans are created equal, yet we are all unique and different."
3) "It can be quite difficult to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness without good health. It is important to prioritize your self-care and cultivate healthy living habits."
4) "Double-blind, placebo-controlled studies are not substitutes for common sense."
5) "Science changes. When in doubt, defer to nature."
6) "The human body is a complex, well-ordered, biological machine. There must be some supreme power that is responsible for its organization, otherwise entropy would have prevailed."
7) "True healing requires a holistic approach that addresses all aspects of being... physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual."
8) "It is good to have a destination in mind. Make sure you enjoy your journey and it's ok to change your destination along the way."
9) "Our world would be a much better place with less government and more love."
10) "Life is full of infinite possibilities."